Robot Laser Welding Machine
Laser welding robot is formed by installing laser welding equipment on robot joints. It is widely used in various fields of metal welding.
Robot Laser Welding Machine Workstation Features
- The wobble swing welding head is optional and has the function of light spot swing. While the light spot moves along the preset path of the robot,
- It can swing on both sides of the track center according to the programmed figure to improve the adaptability of the weld gap.
- Through the stirring of the light spot in the welding pool, the defects such as pores in the weld can be effectively reduced,
- Compared with an ordinary single lens, the welding of aluminum alloy and other non-ferrous metals has been improved significantly, and the weld seam is more smooth and more beautiful.
Comparison between laser welding and other welding methods
|Welding method||Heat affected zone||thermal deformation||Weld quality||Whether to feed||Welding environment||Welding efficiency|
|Laser welding||less||less||preferably||no||No special requirements||Fast|
|Brazing||commonly||commonly||commonly||yes||Overall heating is required||Fast|
|Argon arc welding||more||more||commonly||yes||Electrode required||Slow|
|Resistance welding||more||more||commonly||no||Electrode required||Fast|
|Electron beam welding||less||less||preferably||no||vacuum||commonly|
|Ultrasonic welding||less||less||commonly||no||Need to make mold||Fast|
|Gas shielded welding||large||large||commonly||yes||Cut required||commonly|
- Robot workstation with flexible tooling platform
It can meet the requirements of precision rice gold, kitchenware, and bathroom, advertising decoration, etc.
Diversified processing needs of various customized processing industries.
No need to input special tooling.
- High efficiency, precision, and quality of welding effect
High-efficiency, high-precision, and high-quality welding effect of robot workstation.
Exquisite laser welding technology solves various metal welding problems
Completely get rid of the dependence on labor and greatly reduce the polishing and other post-processing processes, increase production, quality, efficiency, and cost
Core Parts of robot laser welding machine
A typical SHFULAI robot laser welding machine is composed of a robot unit, laser source, laser welding head, water cooler, control system and flexible workbench. Some users will configure positioner or guide rail.
Robot Laser Welding machine classification By Power
Advantages of laser welding
There are few wearing parts and consumables, Save operating costs
Safety protection zone can be established, Ensure personnel safety
It can weld any non-standard products
The service life of the equipment can exceed 15 years for safe use
Our core parts are from world-class brands, and we have deep cooperation with these brands. We ensure that these accessories are perfectly matched with our equipment, safe, efficient, and stable.
We provide customers with at least 7 days of training at the customer’s workshop, which will ensure that customers can really use the machine. We will also give customers video operations and documents. Once our customers forget how to operate, they can read and check at any time.
We always follow the value of the customer first, we provide customers with the best quality products and competitive prices. We will reduce procurement costs, reduce our company’s operating costs, and transmit profits to customers, so as to gain high-quality reputation and high-quality brand.
Robot Laser Welding Machine Details
|Device model||RLW 1000/1500/2000/3000/4000/6000|
|Rated laser power||1000-6000W|
|Operating mode||Continuous / Modulation|
|Processing capacity||View robot parameters|
|welding speed||0～40mm/s (varies with specific requirements)|
|Adapted Penetration||0.5～2.5mm (varies with specific requirements)|
|adaptation gap||≤0.2mm (varies with specific requirements)|
|Processing range||See “Robot Motion Range” section for details|
|cooling method||water cooling|
|working environment humidity||10～85%|
|Phase||3PH + PE|
|Power supply-rated voltage||380V|
|Total power protection level||IP54|
1. Let us know about your working industry.
2. Let us know the material of your workpiece.
3. Let us know the thickness of the sheet.
4. It is best to provide drawings or photos of the workpiece.
- The main factor is clearance. If the gap is too large, the gap is not easy to sew. The gap is too small and the surface is easy to bulge.
- Another is the splicing method of two metal plates.