Portable Laser Engraver
This is the smallest model and the most convenient to carry.
The worktable is very small and the focus adjustment range is small, so it is impossible to print large-format graphics.
- Product Name: Handheld Laser Marking Machine
- Power: 20w, 30w
- Printing range: 70*70MM or 110*110MM
- Printing content: Chinese, English, numbers, graphics, pictures date, QR code, bar code, symbol, etc.
File format: BMP/DXFIHPGL/JPEG/PLT
- Supported languages: Chinese, English, Russian, French, German, etc.
- Marking speed: 7000MM/S
- Repeat accuracy: 0.003MM Product size: Chassis: 370*195*260MM
- Machine head: 240*100*230MM
- Product weight: the net weight of the whole machine is 12.6 kg
- Power supply: standard configuration: external power supply 220V/50HZ
- Optional: built-in battery 12000MA
HD touch screen is simple and convenient
High-definition touch screen, clearer display than ordinary touch screen will be more sensitive Multi-language optional Suitable for different countries and regions Easy to operate!
Small body and easy to carry
Widely used in hotels, warehouses, workshops, airports, stations and other places, marking is not limited by the venue.
Portable laser marking machines are mainly used in occasions where there are many workpieces, which are inconvenient or immobile. Such as industrial manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, jewelry, building materials, medical equipment, aerospace and furniture industries, fitness equipment and other fields.
Portable laser marking machines are more suitable for enterprises that can’t move workpieces or mark small batches of products, while desktop laser marking machines are suitable for large batches of product processing.
The portable laser marking machine has no geographical limitations, installation-free, convenient, and fast, and can be easily brought to any workplace. It also has the advantages of small size, easy portability, one machine with multiple functions, high marking accuracy, high definition, stable performance, long service life of the laser, low power consumption of the whole machine, and low cost.